By using our Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Site.
Who we are and how to contact us
Cloud Contracts 365 LTD ("we", “us”, “our”) are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 14888628 and have our registered office at The Lodge On The Common, London Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, TN2 5BF.
To contact us, please visit the contact us page on our Site .
There are other terms that apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site:
- The Cloud Contract 365 terms and conditions which you have entered into in respect of the services we provide to you.
Changes to these terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
Changes to the Site
We may update and change the Site from time to time we will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Suspension or withdrawal of the Site
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
You will be assumed to either own or have obtained permission from the owners of the mobile telephone, handheld devices, or other computing equipment which you are using to download the content (“devices”). For devices not owned by you, you will be assumed to have obtained permission to download or stream a copy of the content onto the devices. You and/or the owner of the device may be charged by your and/or their service providers for internet access on the devices. You accept responsibility in accordance with these Terms for the use of the content on or in relation to any device, whether or not it is owned by you.
Transfer of this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
You must ensure that when you are provided with a user id, logon names, PIN, passwords, user identification code or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures (“UserID”), you must treat such information as confidential.
You must notify us immediately if:
• a UserID is lost or
• if a UserID becomes or you suspect may become known or accessible to an unauthorised person.
On becoming aware of any unauthorised use of or access to the Site, as well as proving us with immediate notice, you must take all the steps to ensure that such use or activity ceases and prevent a recurrence of it. We do not accept responsibility for actions taken by unauthorised persons or where you have failed to provide us with notice as set out above.
We reserve the right to disable any UserID without notice, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your UserID code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Site
When accessing our Site you shall not:
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the UserID of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile or UserID.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us. or otherwise use the Site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Copy the content except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the Site;
- Rent, lease, sub-license or loan the content;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the software or applications which enable us to host and provide the content to you nor attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the content with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- Is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- Is not used to create any content which is substantially similar to the content;
- Conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our Site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations. The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
- This [sub?]clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We agree to grant you a revocable, fully paid-up, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence during the term set out in the terms and conditions agreed between you and us for the purpose of receiving and using the content.
You may not sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted in these Terms unless agreed with us in advance in writing. You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the content in source code form or in unlocked coding.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy, download, share or repost any part of our Site in breach of these Terms your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Third party Sites
Where our Site contains links to other sites and/or resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Limitation of liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other Terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
We may at our sole discretion:
- monitor the Site for violations of these Terms;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; and
- otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to the Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email@example.com].
Breach of these terms
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site if any of these Terms and / or the order form are breached. If we terminate or suspend your account or UserID for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of England and Wales. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.